LANSING - Construction industry deaths in Michigan took another turn for the worse in 1999, as 31 workers were killed on the job - two more than in 1998 and one of the highest totals since 1985. ..
EAST LANSING - Perhaps the most important reason for construction of the Biomedical and Physical Sciences (BPSC) building on the Michigan State University campus is that it will put scientists from different disciplines under one roof. ..
A single level is barely sufficient to contain the expanding and increasingly hi-tech North American International Auto Show. ..
So this is what the global economy has come to. ..
There are very few silver linings to getting burned out of your home. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone