An OSHA standard that would require hand-washing facilities on all construction sites is still a priority. But it depends on your definition of "priority." ..
While Republican lawmakers were taking bites out of unions in Lansing in 1999, GOP lawmakers in Congress were barely nipping at labor's heels. ..
If you or someone you know is planning on staking out a career in construction over the next eight years…your skills are probably going to be in demand. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan