There isn't much reason for optimism about the direction of our state or our nation after the Nov. 7 election. ..
Next stop for the Express Tram system: The new Midfield Terminal at Metro Airport in Romulus. ..
Union pension funds are once again being put to work to put union members to work, this time at the $14 million Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township. ..
The Detroit Building Trades on Nov. 2 honored three retired labor leaders who left a legacy of good service to unionism. ..
It's not every week or even every year that a national publication devotes so much attention to a serious medical problem that affects building trades workers. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction