There isn't much reason for optimism about the direction of our state or our nation after the Nov. 7 election. ..
Next stop for the Express Tram system: The new Midfield Terminal at Metro Airport in Romulus. ..
Union pension funds are once again being put to work to put union members to work, this time at the $14 million Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township. ..
The Detroit Building Trades on Nov. 2 honored three retired labor leaders who left a legacy of good service to unionism. ..
It's not every week or even every year that a national publication devotes so much attention to a serious medical problem that affects building trades workers. ..
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?
- ‘New NAFTA’ draws skepticism, questions from union leaders, allies
- News Briefs
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino