We still didn't know at press time who the next president will be, but it's not difficult to speculate what our nation's capital will be like given the evenly divided Congress. ..
The new training facility underwritten by IBEW Local 58 and National Electrical Contractors Association-Southeastern Michigan is open for business. ..
The Michigan Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Institute (MLTAI) has completed a two-year expansion and renovation of its Wayne training facility to meet the growing manpower needs of the construction industry. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says