We still didn't know at press time who the next president will be, but it's not difficult to speculate what our nation's capital will be like given the evenly divided Congress. ..
The new training facility underwritten by IBEW Local 58 and National Electrical Contractors Association-Southeastern Michigan is open for business. ..
The Michigan Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Institute (MLTAI) has completed a two-year expansion and renovation of its Wayne training facility to meet the growing manpower needs of the construction industry. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower