LANSING - If some balance isn't restored to state government, the next decade will likely be a debacle for working people in the State of Michigan. ..
"A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election." - Bill Vaughan ..
LANSING - The labor vote is ripe for the taking. Most of the time, all you have to do is ask for it. ..
The building trades, general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger and its subcontracts are erecting a new headquarters building in Troy for Flagstar Bancorp. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll