Nonunion contractors pushed hard for their top legislative priority, a bill in Congress that would give them relief from legal fees resulting from union organizing drives. ..
The massive 25-story J.L. Hudson's building in Detroit was brought to the ground in a matter of seconds in October 1998 by the largest urban implosion in our nation's history. ..
The State of Michigan may yet get a tougher construction inspection standard for schools. ..
The UAW and General Motors are using 100 percent union resources to jointly build the 420,000-square-foot Center for Human Resources building that's going up on Detroit's riverfront. ..
In the November general election, Michigan voters will have an opportunity to restore some pro-worker balance to the state Supreme Court. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone