A highly ambitious construction schedule, a lot of 6 a.m. to midnight schedules and work by hundreds of talented building trades Hardhats will make sure Comerica Park is ready for action on Opening Day, April 11. ..
LANSING -A few Republicans in the Michigan House lined up with Democrats in an effort to help lower the state's alarming death and injury rate among workers. ..
At the grand entrance of the Greektown Casino in Detroit, visitors will be walking all over a piece of art work that's rarely seen in modern construction. ..
The ingenuity of construction workers received tip of the hat on March 16 amid hundreds of construction industry movers and shakers from around the world. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says