A highly ambitious construction schedule, a lot of 6 a.m. to midnight schedules and work by hundreds of talented building trades Hardhats will make sure Comerica Park is ready for action on Opening Day, April 11. ..
LANSING -A few Republicans in the Michigan House lined up with Democrats in an effort to help lower the state's alarming death and injury rate among workers. ..
At the grand entrance of the Greektown Casino in Detroit, visitors will be walking all over a piece of art work that's rarely seen in modern construction. ..
The ingenuity of construction workers received tip of the hat on March 16 amid hundreds of construction industry movers and shakers from around the world. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center