Do you want to work around an inexperienced temporary worker who operates heavy machinery or who helps puts up your scaffolding? ..
"Hordes of computer geeks" as Compuware CEO Peter Karmonos put it, will overrun downtown Detroit in June 2002, when Walbridge-Aldinger and the building trades complete the company's $800 million headquarters building. ..
ANN ARBOR - IBEW Local 252 and Plumbers and Pipe Fitters 190 are open for business in their new 18,000 square-foot home on Jackson Rd. ..
Another major player has defected from the team of Hardhats working for Aaron Mechanical, one of the largest nonunion mechanical contractors in the state. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved