There's a new name for "Paycheck Protection." ..
General Motors has (almost) left their building, but gone are the letters that formed the sign that identified the automaker's headquarters for more than 40 years. ..
By Richard J. Mee
Chief, Construction Safety Division ..
By Thomas Boensch
Michigan State Building and Construction Trades Council ..
Two more projects are extending a building splurge that is transforming the look of the Wayne State University. ..
LANSING - Building trades unions are part of an effort to construct a memorial to the 2,649 people from Michigan who died during the Vietnam War. ..
In today's tight job market, more and more employers, for the first time, will turn to younger people to meet these needs this summer. For many young people, this will be their first job. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan