LANSING - A bill mandating inspections during construction or renovation of school buildings seems poised for passage. ..
There may not be any money or state personnel assigned to enforce Michigan's Prevailing Wage Act, but for now at least, no one can mess with the letter of the law. ..
What can the average unionized construction worker expect if the State of Michigan repeals its prevailing wage law? ..
Lately, building trade union workers have been serving a different customer: their own local unions. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll