LANSING - A bill mandating inspections during construction or renovation of school buildings seems poised for passage. ..
There may not be any money or state personnel assigned to enforce Michigan's Prevailing Wage Act, but for now at least, no one can mess with the letter of the law. ..
What can the average unionized construction worker expect if the State of Michigan repeals its prevailing wage law? ..
Lately, building trade union workers have been serving a different customer: their own local unions. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone