LANSING - With the state's economy starting to slow down, many workers are realizing that Unemployment Insurance ain't what it used to be. ..
Over the last three years, academic scholars have picked apart and analyzed prevailing wage laws in 14 states - and the same conclusions keep popping up time and time again. ..
LANSING - Michigan's top justices will finally have a hall to call their own. ..
Seven finalists have been placed in competition for the Sixth Annual Gender and Race Diversification Excellence (GARDE) Awards sponsored by the Great Lakes Construction Alliance. ..
Henry Ford referred to written history as being "more or less bunk," but today's scholars still have tremendous interest in the 20th Century's greatest industrialist. ..
The Wilson Bridge in Maryland has yet to be built - but already it is a symbol of some wrong-headed thinking about union-only project labor agreements (PLAs). ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll