As much as we hate to acknowledge that Labor Day is just around the corner - the traditional end of summer will be here before we know it. ..
Heat stroke doesn't just strike football players, but the recent death of Minnesota Vikings Pro-Bowler Korey Stringer, calls national attention to an age-old problem: heat exhaustion and heat stroke. ..
The $350 million Compuware Headquarters building, which will reshape the heart of Detroit, is shaping up nicely, thanks to the work of the building trades and general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger. ..
Joe Herro had a busy month in July, and it wasn't because the iron worker had a lot of work at his craft. ..
When it came to repairing the leaky turret atop the 22-story Detroit Towers condominium complex, gaining access was the key to the project. ..
Everyone who has ever worn a hard hat has worked on a project that, for our inability to use a stronger term, was "screwed up." ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll