As much as we hate to acknowledge that Labor Day is just around the corner - the traditional end of summer will be here before we know it. ..
Heat stroke doesn't just strike football players, but the recent death of Minnesota Vikings Pro-Bowler Korey Stringer, calls national attention to an age-old problem: heat exhaustion and heat stroke. ..
The $350 million Compuware Headquarters building, which will reshape the heart of Detroit, is shaping up nicely, thanks to the work of the building trades and general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger. ..
Joe Herro had a busy month in July, and it wasn't because the iron worker had a lot of work at his craft. ..
When it came to repairing the leaky turret atop the 22-story Detroit Towers condominium complex, gaining access was the key to the project. ..
Everyone who has ever worn a hard hat has worked on a project that, for our inability to use a stronger term, was "screwed up." ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center