In terms of construction fatalities in Michigan, we don't like where the year 2001 is headed… ..
How to improve on saving workers' lives and limbs inside of highway construction work zones is getting some welcome, increased attention. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 topped out its 100th birthday July 21 with a party to remember that included 1,800 members and well-wishers at Cobo Center in Detroit. ..
Detroit has a lot of firsts associated with the automobile. The first production line. The first paved road. The first traffic light. ..
The steel framework of the G.M. Renaissance Center's Winter Garden is now complete, thanks to the work of Iron Workers Local 25 members and Contour Erection. ..
"What am I doing here? Oh, I guess I'm an electrician by trade and a sailor at heart." ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan