In terms of construction fatalities in Michigan, we don't like where the year 2001 is headed… ..
How to improve on saving workers' lives and limbs inside of highway construction work zones is getting some welcome, increased attention. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 topped out its 100th birthday July 21 with a party to remember that included 1,800 members and well-wishers at Cobo Center in Detroit. ..
Detroit has a lot of firsts associated with the automobile. The first production line. The first paved road. The first traffic light. ..
The steel framework of the G.M. Renaissance Center's Winter Garden is now complete, thanks to the work of Iron Workers Local 25 members and Contour Erection. ..
"What am I doing here? Oh, I guess I'm an electrician by trade and a sailor at heart." ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll