On Monday, Sept. 3, make plans to attend Labor Day celebrations in Detroit, Grand Rapids and Marquette. ..
MT. PLEASANT - It was all business at the 44th annual convention of the Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council held Aug. 20-23 at the Soaring Eagle Resort. ..
One of Detroit's oldest skyscrapers, the 23-story Griswold Place, is undergoing a renovation that will completely modernize its innards while maintaining the unique character of a landmark building. ..
YPSILANTI - The unique educational bond between Washtenaw County and the International Union of Plumbers, Pipe Fitters and Sprinkler Fitters was strengthened with the Aug. 17 groundbreaking of the Great Lakes Regional Training Center. ..
Congratulations to the Operating Engineers Local 324 Red team, which strong-armed the rest of the Detroit Building Trades Softball League en route to the league championship with a ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center