The entire nation watched with horror as the events unfolded on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. For David Nadeau, the terrorist attacks were a call to action. ..
"This is what we do." ..
LANSING - The new home for Michigan's highest court is taking shape. ..
Consumers looking to buy union and buy American now have a place to shop. ..
There's a welcome new addition to the organized construction industry in Michigan. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll