It's been said that if you don't vote, don't complain. ..
(Last in a series of three articles examining the membership roster of the Associated Builders and Contractors, a group established in 1950 to counteract the goals of construction unions in the courtrooms, legislatively and on the nation's job sites.) ..
SALINE - Numerous school districts across the state are weighing the challenges of growing student populations with their aging and cramped school buildings - and deciding that a major commitment needs to be made to making renovations and new construction. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says