It's been said that if you don't vote, don't complain. ..
(Last in a series of three articles examining the membership roster of the Associated Builders and Contractors, a group established in 1950 to counteract the goals of construction unions in the courtrooms, legislatively and on the nation's job sites.) ..
SALINE - Numerous school districts across the state are weighing the challenges of growing student populations with their aging and cramped school buildings - and deciding that a major commitment needs to be made to making renovations and new construction. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll