A nationwide election night poll of union members found that 68 percent of union members voted for a Democrat in the U.S. House races and 70 percent voted for a Democrat in the Senate races. ..
For the first time in 27 years in Michigan, a construction worker has been given jail time for being responsible for a fellow worker's death on a job site. ..
ESSEXVILLE - The Karn-Weadock Generating Complex hasn't seen this much construction activity since the D.E. Karn plant first came on line in 1959. ..
The nation's unemployment rate jumped 0.3 percent in November, to 6 percent, the Labor Department reported. The number of unemployed Americans rose by 299,000 in one month and the jobless rate ties an 8-year high it set earlier this year. ..
Building trades unions, union representatives and employees passed the hat once again this year to help the families who benefit from the services of Care House in Mt. Clemens. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone