B.J. Cardwell has been a union organizer in Michigan. And over the past year, he has been a union organizer in southern-tier states like Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee Arkansas and Alabama. ..
Quick quiz - what state is home to thousands of workers who not only wouldn't join a union - but have never even heard of a union? ..
Suddenly, there's a lot more room to work on the playing field at Ford Field, the future home of the Detroit Lions. ..
Kmart Corp.'s suppliers and lenders haven't given up on the bankrupt retailing giant, and Michigan's building trades workers are being asked to help, too. ..
The building trades and general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger are giving Compuware what they want: a headquarters-in-a-hurry. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll