Michigan's highway workers have been given another small measure of safety from state lawmakers. ..
WARREN - The largest new construction/renovation project ever at the massive General Motors Technical Center is changing the 630-acre campus into modern working space that's ready for the future. ..
The tradition of straight-party voting in Michigan may have life after all. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - The long debate in Congress over giving the president Fast-Track trade authority took another twist on May 15, when the Senate voted 61-38 to allow separate votes on any section of any treaty that would weaken existing U.S. trade laws. ..
In concert with its contractor association, Sheet Metal Workers Local 80 took the wraps off their new identification logo on May 5, and unveiled the local's new Southfield union hall, too. ..
Medical reports last year called into question the effectiveness of giving CPR, or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, to heart attack victims. ..
HOWELL - The ties that bind iron workers and crane operators on construction sites are well-established. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll