A contentious primary among a field of strong candidates race for governor brought forth Jennifer Granholm, who easily won the Democratic nomination on Aug. 6. ..
On Monday, Sept. 2, make plans to attend Labor Day celebrations in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Marquette and Muskegon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Congress yielded to pressure from the business community and the Bush Administration and gave final approval to fast-track trade authority for the president. ..
MONROE - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's nationwide drive to reduce fossil fuel power plant emissions has brought about a remarkably complex and costly engineering and construction project that will make for a cleaner-burning and greener Monroe Power Plant. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says