A contentious primary among a field of strong candidates race for governor brought forth Jennifer Granholm, who easily won the Democratic nomination on Aug. 6. ..
On Monday, Sept. 2, make plans to attend Labor Day celebrations in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Marquette and Muskegon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Congress yielded to pressure from the business community and the Bush Administration and gave final approval to fast-track trade authority for the president. ..
MONROE - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's nationwide drive to reduce fossil fuel power plant emissions has brought about a remarkably complex and costly engineering and construction project that will make for a cleaner-burning and greener Monroe Power Plant. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll