By Edwin Hill
IBEW International President ..
By Edwin Hill
MT. PLEASANT - Jennifer Granholm was unanimously endorsed for Michigan governor Aug. 21 by delegates to the Michigan Building Trades Council's 45th Annual Convention. ..
MT. PLEASANT - In a speech clearly geared to her audience, Democratic Michigan gubernatorial candidate Jennifer Granholm pointed out the reasons she - and not Republican candidate Dick Posthumus - is the best candidate to protect the interests of Michigan's construction workers. ..
MT. PLEASANT - For workers in Michigan and around the nation, the fight for respect, fair wages and safe workplaces never ends. ..
YPSILANTI - Every year in August, there's one location in the nation that's the center of the universe, so to speak, for education in the plumbing, pipe fitting and sprinkler industries. ..
The Operating Engineers Local 324 Blue team rode a stellar 19-4 record en route to winning the 2002 Building Trades Softball League Championship. The league wrapped up play on Monday, Aug. 12 with a one-game elimination playoff tournament. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll