Location, location, location. ..
LANSING – With remarks that echoed her election themes of inclusiveness, family and fiscal responsibility, Gov. Jennifer Granholm took the oath of office on Jan. 1. ..
Leadership at the Greater Detroit Building Trades Council (GDBTC) will remain unchanged for the next four years, as Patrick Devlin (Secretary-Treasurer) and John Hamilton (President) were re-elected without opposition to new four-year terms. This is the second term for both officers. ..
The wide world of the building trades isn’t all about building roads and bridges and digging ditches and erecting buildings. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Comp time for overtime. Vouchers. More tax cuts for the rich. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone