Location, location, location. ..
LANSING – With remarks that echoed her election themes of inclusiveness, family and fiscal responsibility, Gov. Jennifer Granholm took the oath of office on Jan. 1. ..
Leadership at the Greater Detroit Building Trades Council (GDBTC) will remain unchanged for the next four years, as Patrick Devlin (Secretary-Treasurer) and John Hamilton (President) were re-elected without opposition to new four-year terms. This is the second term for both officers. ..
The wide world of the building trades isn’t all about building roads and bridges and digging ditches and erecting buildings. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Comp time for overtime. Vouchers. More tax cuts for the rich. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved