The massive federal Medicare system may be set for the biggest overhaul in the program's 38-year history. Whether or not it's a good overhaul depends upon who you talk to. ..
The building trades and general contractor Graycor are moving towards completing a massive 106-foot diameter, 185-foot-tall silo in Detroit that purportedly has the largest capacity in North America. ..
When it comes to endorsing a candidate for U.S. president in 2004, unions and their members are all over the map. ..
We have no idea about weather trends for the next 12 months, but the clouds should break up slightly over the U.S. construction industry in 2004, according to the Engineering News Record and others at the North American Construction Forecast Conference. ..
MARQUETTE - A collection of projects at Northern Michigan University is adding fresh new space to the campus, while helping sustain employment for the building trades. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center