The massive federal Medicare system may be set for the biggest overhaul in the program's 38-year history. Whether or not it's a good overhaul depends upon who you talk to. ..
The building trades and general contractor Graycor are moving towards completing a massive 106-foot diameter, 185-foot-tall silo in Detroit that purportedly has the largest capacity in North America. ..
When it comes to endorsing a candidate for U.S. president in 2004, unions and their members are all over the map. ..
We have no idea about weather trends for the next 12 months, but the clouds should break up slightly over the U.S. construction industry in 2004, according to the Engineering News Record and others at the North American Construction Forecast Conference. ..
MARQUETTE - A collection of projects at Northern Michigan University is adding fresh new space to the campus, while helping sustain employment for the building trades. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll