WASHINGTON D.C. - For the second year in a row, Congressional Republicans are leaving Washington for the year without extending the federal Temporary Extended Unemployment Compensation (TEUC) program, allowing the program to end on Dec. 21. ..
By U.S. Rep. John Dingell
Ranking member, Energy and Commerce Committee ..
In Michigan, state lawmakers are answering the question, where does a construction zone begin? ..
The interior of Detroit's Fox Theatre was magnificently renovated in the late 1980s. Now, it's the exterior's turn to shine. ..
LANSING - Michigan's construction workers may not know it, but they have a day dedicated to their safety. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan