WASHINGTON D.C. - For the second year in a row, Congressional Republicans are leaving Washington for the year without extending the federal Temporary Extended Unemployment Compensation (TEUC) program, allowing the program to end on Dec. 21. ..
By U.S. Rep. John Dingell
Ranking member, Energy and Commerce Committee ..
In Michigan, state lawmakers are answering the question, where does a construction zone begin? ..
The interior of Detroit's Fox Theatre was magnificently renovated in the late 1980s. Now, it's the exterior's turn to shine. ..
LANSING - Michigan's construction workers may not know it, but they have a day dedicated to their safety. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone