LANSING - Six weeks after David Plawecki addressed a group of building trades leaders and described how there was "no excuse" for the state's abysmal unemployment compensation customer service record, he said the situation has improved. ..
If you need to contact the Michigan Bureau of Workers and Unemployment Compensation (BWUC), following is some contact information: ..
LANSING - An expansion project at Sparrow Hospital will provide more places for patients and the vehicles that bring them there. ..
Going up next to the existing Cass Tech High School is the new Cass Tech High School, which will provide the school's students and faculty with a study in contrasting buildings. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower