LANSING - Six weeks after David Plawecki addressed a group of building trades leaders and described how there was "no excuse" for the state's abysmal unemployment compensation customer service record, he said the situation has improved. ..
If you need to contact the Michigan Bureau of Workers and Unemployment Compensation (BWUC), following is some contact information: ..
LANSING - An expansion project at Sparrow Hospital will provide more places for patients and the vehicles that bring them there. ..
Going up next to the existing Cass Tech High School is the new Cass Tech High School, which will provide the school's students and faculty with a study in contrasting buildings. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says