Michigan's new law imposing tougher penalties on work zone speeders who injure or kill road workers is being applied for the first time in the courts. ..
Properly anchored and protected, the 76-year-old limestone panels on the Maccabees building in Detroit would probably adorn the exterior of the building for several lifetimes. ..
FRANKFORT - Michigan's last steam-powered crane is good to go for another season of work. ..
At 2,700 lbs., a Volkswagen Beetle might be one of the lightest cars on the road. But you still wouldn't want one falling on your head. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE - Northern Michigan's thespians, vocalists, hoofers and behind-the-scenes personnel next year will have a first-class facility in which to put their best foot forward, when Lake Superior State University's Fine and Performing Arts Center is scheduled to open its doors. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan