Michigan's new law imposing tougher penalties on work zone speeders who injure or kill road workers is being applied for the first time in the courts. ..
Properly anchored and protected, the 76-year-old limestone panels on the Maccabees building in Detroit would probably adorn the exterior of the building for several lifetimes. ..
FRANKFORT - Michigan's last steam-powered crane is good to go for another season of work. ..
At 2,700 lbs., a Volkswagen Beetle might be one of the lightest cars on the road. But you still wouldn't want one falling on your head. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE - Northern Michigan's thespians, vocalists, hoofers and behind-the-scenes personnel next year will have a first-class facility in which to put their best foot forward, when Lake Superior State University's Fine and Performing Arts Center is scheduled to open its doors. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone