LANSING - No one ever accused the anti-union Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of being impatient, or unwilling to pay hefty legal bills, when it comes to the effort to rescind Michigan's Prevailing Wage Act. ..
With a few nip and tuck points where needed, new mortar, as well as a vigorous cleaning, a facelift on the exterior brick of one of Detroit's oldest homes - the Beaubien House - will soon have it looking as good as it did when it was constructed in 1851. ..
You work hard, you do some nice work, then you bury what you've done. ..
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building
- News Briefs
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks