LANSING - No one ever accused the anti-union Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of being impatient, or unwilling to pay hefty legal bills, when it comes to the effort to rescind Michigan's Prevailing Wage Act. ..
With a few nip and tuck points where needed, new mortar, as well as a vigorous cleaning, a facelift on the exterior brick of one of Detroit's oldest homes - the Beaubien House - will soon have it looking as good as it did when it was constructed in 1851. ..
You work hard, you do some nice work, then you bury what you've done. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center