All aboard the Kerry bandwagon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Union membership declined again in 2003, dropping to 12.9 percent of the nation’s workforce, compared to 13.3 percent in 2002. The federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported the numbers last month. ..
The huge dust cloud from the imploded J.L. Hudson’s building on Woodward Avenue in 1998 has been long been settled. ..
It looks like a lighthouse. It was modeled after a lighthouse. But the U.S. Coast Guard prefers that we don’t call it a lighthouse. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll