All aboard the Kerry bandwagon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Union membership declined again in 2003, dropping to 12.9 percent of the nation’s workforce, compared to 13.3 percent in 2002. The federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported the numbers last month. ..
The huge dust cloud from the imploded J.L. Hudson’s building on Woodward Avenue in 1998 has been long been settled. ..
It looks like a lighthouse. It was modeled after a lighthouse. But the U.S. Coast Guard prefers that we don’t call it a lighthouse. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan