In some counties, on federally funded building projects, the prevailing wage and benefit package for construction workers in various trades is $7.50 to $8 per hour. ..
VAN BUREN TWP. – Here comes the neighborhood. ..
Will Congress finally approve a reformed agenda for dealing with present and future asbestosis cases? ..
Perhaps the defining issue in this year’s presidential election is our nation’s loss of manufacturing and other good-paying jobs that have taken place since the Bush Administration has been in office. ..
Who knew that assembling a Whopper or a Big Mac may be just like building an automobile. ..
ANN ARBOR – Renovated and expanded over the years, the University of Michigan Stadium today has one of the nation’s largest seating capacities for football stadiums – but it could have been called “The Big House” even when it was opened in 1927. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll