In some counties, on federally funded building projects, the prevailing wage and benefit package for construction workers in various trades is $7.50 to $8 per hour. ..
VAN BUREN TWP. – Here comes the neighborhood. ..
Will Congress finally approve a reformed agenda for dealing with present and future asbestosis cases? ..
Perhaps the defining issue in this year’s presidential election is our nation’s loss of manufacturing and other good-paying jobs that have taken place since the Bush Administration has been in office. ..
Who knew that assembling a Whopper or a Big Mac may be just like building an automobile. ..
ANN ARBOR – Renovated and expanded over the years, the University of Michigan Stadium today has one of the nation’s largest seating capacities for football stadiums – but it could have been called “The Big House” even when it was opened in 1927. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan