For America’s working families, the stakes in this fall’s presidential elections are the greatest of a lifetime, and the outcome of the election may well determine the shape of basic economic and social protections and benefits for decades. ..
The importance of Michigan’s union members as a voting bloc cannot be underestimated. ..
More than two years after opening the $1.2 billion McNamara Terminal at Detroit Metro Airport, Northwest Airlines is expanding its capacity for handling passengers and smaller, regional jets. ..
Organized labor is all aboard the planned development of a $225 million casino entertainment project in Wayland Township, south of Grand Rapids. ..
Death and injury to road workers in construction zones is a familiar and sad story. Usually we think of these tragedies in terms of highway traffic. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says