For America’s working families, the stakes in this fall’s presidential elections are the greatest of a lifetime, and the outcome of the election may well determine the shape of basic economic and social protections and benefits for decades. ..
The importance of Michigan’s union members as a voting bloc cannot be underestimated. ..
More than two years after opening the $1.2 billion McNamara Terminal at Detroit Metro Airport, Northwest Airlines is expanding its capacity for handling passengers and smaller, regional jets. ..
Organized labor is all aboard the planned development of a $225 million casino entertainment project in Wayland Township, south of Grand Rapids. ..
Death and injury to road workers in construction zones is a familiar and sad story. Usually we think of these tragedies in terms of highway traffic. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower