WASHINGTON - By popular demand, prevailing wage rules are making a return engagement to the Gulf Coast region. ..
This is first in a series of articles about the fair enforcement of Michigan's Prevailing Wage Act of 1965. It talks about improvements in the complaint and prevailing wage interpretation process - matters of vital importance to Michigan construction workers. (Editor) ..
The world's second largest crawler crane last month was used to pick up and place a 508,000-lb. vacuum tower at the Marathon Petroleum Co. refinery in southwest Detroit, capping a massive two-year construction project aimed at increasing the plant's refining capacity. ..
The Michigan Apprenticeship Steering Committee Inc. (MASCI) 2005 Apprentice of the Year award goes to… Scott Daly of IBEW Local 58. ..
John M. Hamilton, Business Manager of Operating Engineers Local 324, was elected vice president of the 2005 North/Central States Conference, which was held in St. Louis Oct. 2-5. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Despite labor lobbying, the Senate again voted, on Oct. 19, not to raise the minimum wage. ..
Consumers Energy began planning in 2000 how to reduce emissions from its Karn/Weadock Generating Complex in Hampton Township to meet new EPA requirements. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll