LANSING - There's yet a new package of bills from Michigan's Democratic House members that would increase unemployment benefits and extend those benefits by 13 weeks when the state's unemployment rate reaches 5 percent. ..
This, the second in a series of articles about the fair enforcement of Michigan's Prevailing Wage law, discusses some of the coverage issues that have changed. ..
Sheet metal worker Dave Reginek calls his second job at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena "a really cool gig." ..
GRAND RAPIDS - A former foundry is the site of the new Icon on Bond project, a nine-story, $55 million condominium development that's just coming out of the ground. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says