LANSING - There's yet a new package of bills from Michigan's Democratic House members that would increase unemployment benefits and extend those benefits by 13 weeks when the state's unemployment rate reaches 5 percent. ..
This, the second in a series of articles about the fair enforcement of Michigan's Prevailing Wage law, discusses some of the coverage issues that have changed. ..
Sheet metal worker Dave Reginek calls his second job at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena "a really cool gig." ..
GRAND RAPIDS - A former foundry is the site of the new Icon on Bond project, a nine-story, $55 million condominium development that's just coming out of the ground. ..
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved
- News Briefs
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building