The AFL-CIO - the glue that holds the labor movement together - may start to come apart at the seams in 2005. ..
ANN ARBOR - A number of buildings on the University of Michigan's North Campus will be chillin' this summer with a unique new district cooling system. ..
ANN ARBOR -The American Institute of Architects this month bestowed its annual AIA "Honor Award" on the Hill Auditorium renovation project - to recognize the University of Michigan venue with "the profession's highest recognition of works that exemplify excellence in architecture, interior architecture, and urban design." ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction