LANSING - How can Michigan's workers survive and attempt to thrive in an incredibly difficult economic environment? ..
BROOKLYN - The largest sports venue in the state is about to get a little larger. ..
LANSING - Are construction industry project labor agreements the "Gift of God or Work of the Devil?" ..
LANSING - The massive gap of revenues vs. income to fund operations of Michigan's government, said Lynn Jondahl, is "incredible - we have a structural deficit in Michigan that will continue to grow." ..
WHITMORE LAKE - One of the foremost applications in Michigan for "building green" is shaping up in the form of this city's new high school. ..
Michigan will be receiving more money to fix roads and bridges, and spending fairness among the states may be on the way to becoming a little more equitable. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan