Union disunity is starting to raise red flags with construction employers. ..
There is a popular conception that most construction fatalities occur on Mondays and Fridays - but the statistics don't bear this out. ..
Taking shape in Taylor is the first section of the dual-arch Gateway Bridge - a pair of matching, east-west 246-foot-long spans that will serve as a landmark for Metro Airport travelers headed along I-94 to and from Detroit. ..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Michigan's ailing construction economy won't be re-built in a day, either. ..
By Mark Dempsey ..
JACKSON - Foote Hospital's Emergency Department is getting busier. As a result, it's getting bigger. ..
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building
- News Briefs
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks