Union disunity is starting to raise red flags with construction employers. ..
There is a popular conception that most construction fatalities occur on Mondays and Fridays - but the statistics don't bear this out. ..
Taking shape in Taylor is the first section of the dual-arch Gateway Bridge - a pair of matching, east-west 246-foot-long spans that will serve as a landmark for Metro Airport travelers headed along I-94 to and from Detroit. ..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Michigan's ailing construction economy won't be re-built in a day, either. ..
By Mark Dempsey ..
JACKSON - Foote Hospital's Emergency Department is getting busier. As a result, it's getting bigger. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center