- Many communities around the nation are distressed about the latest round of military base closings that are currently on the Pentagon's front burner. ..
The building trades and the rest of organized labor will on the march again on Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 5, and union members across Michigan are urged to make plans to attend celebrations in their community. ..
The workingmen's (and women's) holiday: 'who from rude nature have delved and carved all the grandeur we behold.'
The history of the Labor Day ..
BATTLE CREEK - A food bank serving the members of IBEW Local 445 is paying dividends for electricians who need a helping hand. ..
Michigan's long history of bridge construction added another chapter on July 27, with the topping-off of the new I-94 "Gateway Bridge" in Taylor. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction