Michigan's statewide construction employment is projected to remain about the same from 2006 to 2007 - but it will still be down about 10.5 percent from the peak level of 2000. ..
BAY CITY - The largest expansion project ever at the Bay Regional Medical Center will result in a new outpatient service building, improved patient flow in the facility, and more room for some several patient services. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - Beefed-up responsible contracting guidelines for taxpayer-funded construction have been put into place by City Commissioners. ..
Members of the Associated General Contractors, Greater Detroit Chapter, voted on Dec. 7 to unanimously to merge with the Michigan Chapter, AGC. The vote followed a Dec. 1 unanimous vote by Michigan Chapter AGC for the merger plan. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 officers, Joint Apprenticeship Committee members and members of their contractors' association dug into their new digs on Nov. 30, during a soggy groundbreaking event at their new apprenticeship training facility in Wixom. ..
- Labor braces for another year-end attack by GOP
- Will Dems finally go bold for nation's workers?
- Michigan starts to lag a bit with autumnal drop in construction
- Trades in concert at MSU Music Building expansion
- Masons rehab classic federal/postal building
- News Briefs
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks