Michigan's statewide construction employment is projected to remain about the same from 2006 to 2007 - but it will still be down about 10.5 percent from the peak level of 2000. ..
BAY CITY - The largest expansion project ever at the Bay Regional Medical Center will result in a new outpatient service building, improved patient flow in the facility, and more room for some several patient services. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - Beefed-up responsible contracting guidelines for taxpayer-funded construction have been put into place by City Commissioners. ..
Members of the Associated General Contractors, Greater Detroit Chapter, voted on Dec. 7 to unanimously to merge with the Michigan Chapter, AGC. The vote followed a Dec. 1 unanimous vote by Michigan Chapter AGC for the merger plan. ..
Iron Workers Local 25 officers, Joint Apprenticeship Committee members and members of their contractors' association dug into their new digs on Nov. 30, during a soggy groundbreaking event at their new apprenticeship training facility in Wixom. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center