Large protests in various cities about American immigration policy has placed the issue on the front burner in Congress - and it's a subject that should be closely watched by U.S. construction workers. ..
"Fast-paced" is a barely adequate description for the construction schedule of the 225,000-square-foot Robert Bosch Corp. Prototype and Laboratory building going up in Plymouth Twp. ..
The most extensive ongoing survey of Michigan's construction industry was released in a report last week, with results that reflect an uncertain statewide economy, but a glint of hope for future work prospects. ..
KALAMAZOO - Building trades workers and medical personnel are trying to keep out of each other's way during ongoing renovations at Borgess Medical Center. ..
Researchers look for clues in century-old concrete street ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower