The U.S. Senate on Nov. 7 joined the House in overriding President Bush's veto, opening the door to the spending of $23 billion for Army Corps of Engineers water-related projects across the nation. ..
DETROIT - The Westin Book-Cadillac Hotel is quite literally coming out of its shell. ..
Time for a little construction conjecture. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower