LANSING - No one keeps statistics on people who keep the same job for four decades. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Speaking to a sun-splashed rally of building trades delegates workers on Capitol Hill, and a conference in a hotel ballroom - a number of pro-worker politicians told members of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department that the new Democratic-run 110th Congress would pass several key job-creating public works bills. ..
GRAND RAPIDS -The Icon on Bond condominium project is moving along nicely toward completion at the end of this summer. ..
ANN ARBOR - A construction worker goes in the hole. How do you apply first aid and get him out quickly and safely? ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan