LANSING - Did you hear Michigan's state government is in a budget crisis? ..
No easy answers for state's budget - The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council Legislative Conference, 2007
LANSING - Gov. Jennifer Granholm told Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council delegates that Michigan's job and budgetary woes are rooted in a state that has 630 percent more manufacturing jobs than any other. ..
LANSING - With Democrats in control of the state House and the governor's chair, passage of a right-to-work law and the outlawing of project labor agreements in Michigan are not imminent. ..
LANSING - By comparison with what lies ahead, the year 2007 is looking pretty good for highway funding - and for the rating of the condition of our state's roads and bridges. ..
ROMULUS - The last major structural steel beam was lifted into place April 18, signifying the topping out of the $426 million Metro Airport North Terminal Redevelopment Project. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone