LANSING - Did you hear Michigan's state government is in a budget crisis? ..
No easy answers for state's budget - The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council Legislative Conference, 2007
LANSING - Gov. Jennifer Granholm told Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council delegates that Michigan's job and budgetary woes are rooted in a state that has 630 percent more manufacturing jobs than any other. ..
LANSING - With Democrats in control of the state House and the governor's chair, passage of a right-to-work law and the outlawing of project labor agreements in Michigan are not imminent. ..
LANSING - By comparison with what lies ahead, the year 2007 is looking pretty good for highway funding - and for the rating of the condition of our state's roads and bridges. ..
ROMULUS - The last major structural steel beam was lifted into place April 18, signifying the topping out of the $426 million Metro Airport North Terminal Redevelopment Project. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll