WASHINGTON (PAI) - Clinton? Obama? Or (highly unlikely) McCain? ..
By Mark Breslin ..
EAST LANSING - "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference." - Alabama football coach Paul "Bear" Bryant. ..
In the 22 years he has been a union organizer for the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Muskegon native Jim Rudicil has preached "using all the tools in your toolbox" as a way to communicate with, and organize nonunion workers and employers. ..
One of the tools currently getting some use in Jim Rudicil's toolbox is information gleaned from the O*Net website at www.onetcenter.org. ..
EAST LANSING - The Michigan State University Board of Trustees on Feb. 22 put into place a framework for the use of project labor agreements (PLA) for major campus construction projects. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower