WASHINGTON (PAI) - Clinton? Obama? Or (highly unlikely) McCain? ..
By Mark Breslin ..
EAST LANSING - "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference." - Alabama football coach Paul "Bear" Bryant. ..
In the 22 years he has been a union organizer for the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Muskegon native Jim Rudicil has preached "using all the tools in your toolbox" as a way to communicate with, and organize nonunion workers and employers. ..
One of the tools currently getting some use in Jim Rudicil's toolbox is information gleaned from the O*Net website at www.onetcenter.org. ..
EAST LANSING - The Michigan State University Board of Trustees on Feb. 22 put into place a framework for the use of project labor agreements (PLA) for major campus construction projects. ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says