ANN ARBOR - Washtenaw County is proving to be a nationwide magnet for building trades training. ..
LANSING - A series of bills that make up the "Hire Michigan First" initiative cleared the state House Labor and Commerce Committee last month, but the future of the package isn't clear. ..
By Mark Breslin
(Eleventh in a series) ..
ANN ARBOR - When the $121 million expansion of the Kellogg Eye Center is complete, it will be "the largest and most comprehensive eye center in the Midwest," according to the University of Michigan. ..
WIXOM - The new and improved Iron Workers Local 25 Training Center is open for business. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center