LANSING - House Bill 5064, a measure which would increase the number of portable toilets on construction sites - and require the nearby placement of hand sanitizers or washing stations - has been stopped up in the Michigan House. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - It's called the "Ramp Up" project - and indeed a good portion of the Gerald R. Ford International Airport's new parking ramp structure is up, and the signature wavy canopy that will cover pedestrians entering the terminal is taking shape, too. ..
MARQUETTE - While the students are away the building trades will… work. ..
By Mark Breslin ..
DETROIT - Nearly two weeks after the Detroit Red Wings beat the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the NHL's Stanley Cup playoffs, team photographer Dave Reginek's job still wasn't done. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan