LANSING - House Bill 5064, a measure which would increase the number of portable toilets on construction sites - and require the nearby placement of hand sanitizers or washing stations - has been stopped up in the Michigan House. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - It's called the "Ramp Up" project - and indeed a good portion of the Gerald R. Ford International Airport's new parking ramp structure is up, and the signature wavy canopy that will cover pedestrians entering the terminal is taking shape, too. ..
MARQUETTE - While the students are away the building trades will… work. ..
By Mark Breslin ..
DETROIT - Nearly two weeks after the Detroit Red Wings beat the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the NHL's Stanley Cup playoffs, team photographer Dave Reginek's job still wasn't done. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone