The ugly effort to introduce a right-to-work law in Michigan now has a formally named sponsor, a big-pocketed, notorious advocate, and perhaps a new strategy. ..
The Michigan Right to Work Committee, Steve Forbes and Republican Rep. Jacob Hoogendyk aren't the only ones filling mailboxes with anti-union literature these days. (See the above article). ..
FLINT - Construction of a new student residence hall at the University of Michigan-Flint campus is hoped to be the first step in changing the personality of the commuter college. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone