'He is simply on the right side of the issues that matter to our collective membership' ..
By Guy Snyder
Michigan Construction News.com ..
There are new signs of life in this tough old town, in the form of the sights and sounds of construction activity in the downtown area. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. - "Surging prices for diesel fuel, asphalt, steel and other materials are clobbering construction budgets," Ken Simonson, Chief Economist for The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), said July 17. Simonson was commenting on the producer price index (PPI) for June reported that day by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). ..
- Michigan's prevailing wage law is repealed
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- Ford brings new vitality to old hotel - and West Dearborn, too
- Employment rate is great; but wages could use some juice
- Cut Social Security benefits? Nah, let's expand them
- Trades power Women's Empowerment Center
- Under review: Supreme Court looks at petition circulators in prevailing wage repeal process
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with employers workplace arbitration case
- Fisher Building gets renewed attention, inside and out
- Construction contractors are fat and happy, ENR says