'He is simply on the right side of the issues that matter to our collective membership' ..
By Guy Snyder
Michigan Construction News.com ..
There are new signs of life in this tough old town, in the form of the sights and sounds of construction activity in the downtown area. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. - "Surging prices for diesel fuel, asphalt, steel and other materials are clobbering construction budgets," Ken Simonson, Chief Economist for The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), said July 17. Simonson was commenting on the producer price index (PPI) for June reported that day by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). ..
- Prevailing wage repeal signatures under state scrutiny
- Question of right-to-work for all public employees lands in Supreme Court
- Bridge work comes in all shapes and sizes for MDOT
- 'Composite' pension option in the works in Congress
- Union leaders to trump: ‘new NAFTA’ must boost workers’ rights, wages
- AFL-CIO says rule would slide $5.8 billion in tips over to employers
- News Briefs
- Prevailing wage repeal short on valid names - again?
- Study can't find benefits after repeal of prevailing wage law in Indiana
- 'A thing of beauty' Trades renovate elegant old friend, the Stott Tower