LANSING - Michigan's construction worker fatalities jumped in 2008, but remains at a historically low level compared to previous years. ..
DETROIT - The expansion of Henry Ford Health System's main campus in the city's New Center is moving toward completion, capped off by the addition of two floors atop the West Pavilion. ..
President Barack Obama's $825 billion economic stimulus plan, still a work in progress in Congress, would net Michigan about $1.2 billion in immediate construction work, according to the Congressional Research Service. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan