(By Mark Gruenberg, PAI Staff Writer) ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A brighter construction industry outlook in 2011? Bring it on. ..
DETROIT – A $505 million capital improvement bond issue approved a year ago by Detroit voters is starting to translate into a wide swath of construction projects to improve the city’s schools, while providing jobs for the building trades. ..
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) leadership have announced their plans for a $1.38 billion investment in the 2011 statewide Highway Program. ..
U.S. health care costs have mostly defied the laws of gravity in recent years, and 2011 is expected to be no different. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone