(By Mark Gruenberg, PAI Staff Writer) ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A brighter construction industry outlook in 2011? Bring it on. ..
DETROIT – A $505 million capital improvement bond issue approved a year ago by Detroit voters is starting to translate into a wide swath of construction projects to improve the city’s schools, while providing jobs for the building trades. ..
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) leadership have announced their plans for a $1.38 billion investment in the 2011 statewide Highway Program. ..
U.S. health care costs have mostly defied the laws of gravity in recent years, and 2011 is expected to be no different. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved