ORLANDO, Fla. (PAI) – The labor movement is angry with the Obama administration – and some leaders say they’re only reflecting views of their members. ..
ORLANDO, Fla. (PAI) –The Obama Administration is giving only verbal support, and nothing more, to the Employee Free Choice Act, a top legislative priority of organized labor – the movement that played a big part in propelling the president into the Oval Office in 2008. ..
WARREN – The U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command is a major beneficiary of the 2005 Congressional Military Base Realignment and Closure directives, as the facility will welcome 1,251 new positions next year. ..
LANSING – Changing times, changing faces. ..
LANSING – Twice in a six-year period, U.S. stocks and other markets underwent stomach-churning, historic drops that the experts said should only come once in a lifetime. ..
LANSING – Every year around Nov. 15, it’s expected that productivity on construction sites around Michigan will suffer a bit with the mass migration of tradespeople headed out to the woods to hunt deer. ..
- Trades rally, sign up to support prevailing wage
- State lawmakers seem ready to OK reparations for unemployment 'fraud'
- New, improved physical ed building erected at Kellogg CC
- NLRB majority backs company line during bargaining
- GOP tax cut: fulfilling a corporate wish list
- Contractors also get some gifts from tax cut
- Construction employment up as 2017 was closing
- News Briefs
- Counter-petition drive launched to save Michigan's prevailing wage law
- New sheetmetal coil line puts Mall City on a roll