ORLANDO, Fla. (PAI) – The labor movement is angry with the Obama administration – and some leaders say they’re only reflecting views of their members. ..
ORLANDO, Fla. (PAI) –The Obama Administration is giving only verbal support, and nothing more, to the Employee Free Choice Act, a top legislative priority of organized labor – the movement that played a big part in propelling the president into the Oval Office in 2008. ..
WARREN – The U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command is a major beneficiary of the 2005 Congressional Military Base Realignment and Closure directives, as the facility will welcome 1,251 new positions next year. ..
LANSING – Changing times, changing faces. ..
LANSING – Twice in a six-year period, U.S. stocks and other markets underwent stomach-churning, historic drops that the experts said should only come once in a lifetime. ..
LANSING – Every year around Nov. 15, it’s expected that productivity on construction sites around Michigan will suffer a bit with the mass migration of tradespeople headed out to the woods to hunt deer. ..
- State AFL-CIO gives nod to to Whitmer for governor
- Falsely accused jobless claimants to get another day in court
- NMU invites students for a stay in The Woods
- Congress gets to work on multi-employer pension reform plan
- Senate party-line vote gives GOP majority on labor board
- Insulators urge: 'Unite for a Cure' for mesothelioma
- State review continues of petitions aimed at repealing prevailing wage
- Cadillac Tax delayed again; should be shelved permanently
- BWL spreading lots of capital for construction in our capital city
- Construction employment hums along in Michigan