New life for Wolverine plant ..
LANSING – There aren’t too many positive employment trends in Michigan’s construction industry. But there is some very good news in one area. ..
A better year in 2011, but that’s not saying much. ..
Michigan is slowly, agonizingly, seeing an increase in month-to-month construction employment. ..
EAST LANSING – With all types of delayed infrastructure work needing to be addressed, and with a growing list of new construction projects on its to-do list, Michigan State University is embarking on a major construction initiative that’s just the ticket for construction workers and contractors looking for employment. ..
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino
- Forced layoff ends, Operators back on road projects
- Contractors squeezed by material costs, tariffs, worker shortages
- From the ashes, union brotherhood arises to benefit stricken Boilermaker
- News Briefs
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone